Friday, January 7, 2011

Peek Inside Graphic Designers Sketchbooks

Yes, I like peeking in sketchbooks, in fact, I can never get enough of it (I think this is because I can't draw and I'm jealous at people who can), so that's why I ordered this book the minute I saw it: Graphic: Inside the Sketchbooks of the World's Great Graphic Designers, written by Steven Heller and Lita Talarico. In this book 100 of the worlds leading graphic designers open up their private sketchbooks, giving the reader an unparalleled insight into their creative development, design philosophies and visual influences. Yesterday I got the book by post and I can't stop looking in it. Have a brief look yourself.











































If you want to sneak in more sketchbooks, watch these Moleskine Notebook Detour Exhibition Video's, there are some great ones too, like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment